Personal Injury Lawyer in Rapid City, SD
Compassionate Representation After a Devastating Pennington County Injury
A serious personal injury has wide-ranging repercussions. From physical limitations and pain rendering you unable to work, to significant medical bills, to concern about whether you will ever be the same again, there is a lot for an injured person to deal with. The financial repercussions may sometimes cause as much stress as the long road to physical recovery. In some cases, an injury can result in death, leaving family and loved ones to cope with the emotional and monetary costs.
Thomas Braun Bernard & Burke, LLP has helped clients in Rapid City, across South Dakota, and in Wyoming, Minnesota, and Nebraska with their personal injury needs, securing millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts in the process. Our attorneys are selective about the cases they choose to pursue, allowing us the ability to prepare extensively and represent our clients to the fullest.
For a FREE consultation, call our office at (605) 349-2221 or use our contact form.
What Types of Personal Injury Claims Do We Handle?
No matter the nature of the injury, we have had success in getting clients compensated for their losses.
As part of our practice, we have represented clients in cases stemming from:
- Single and multiple motor vehicle accidents involving motorcycles, cars, tractor-trailers/18-wheelers, and farm equipment
- Defective products, including malfunctioning machinery resulting in serious injury, such as loss of limbs, paralysis, and death
Helping You Get the Compensation You Deserve
In the aftermath of a personal injury, your sole focus is—and should be—on your full recovery. While we work with our clients to determine the appropriate legal strategy—with the goal of getting them the compensation required to make them whole—we want our clients to be able to keep their focus on their recuperation.
We are a litigation firm. We believe in effectively pursuing our clients’ claims, both in court and at the negotiation table.
No Recovery, No Fee
We represent most of our personal injury and wrongful death clients on a contingency fee basis, meaning we charge our clients a fee only when we are able to successfully recover compensation for their injury. We have represented many clients with extremely complex personal injury cases and have been able to achieve favorable results in even the most difficult of situations.
Why Hire Thomas Braun Bernard & Burke, LLP?
The same seasoned approach is used whether we are helping someone injured in a motor vehicle accident, assisting a client in forming a business, or representing a client in a dispute or lawsuit. Additionally, we represent professionals in liability cases and assist with insurance disputes.
- Exemplary Reputation - Our reputation for being relentless in fighting for our clients has led to many referrals from former clients and other lawyers.
- Results Focused - To ensure the best results, we prepare every case as if it will go to trial. Your case can be transformed when you hire an experienced attorney.
- We Go The Extra Mile - Our firm isn't like your average law firm. The goal is to win, and we will look for ways to do it. No stone is left unturned.
- Client-Focused - Selecting the right cases allows us to focus our resources fully and zealously on winning your case.
To learn more about our firm and how our lawyers can be of assistance, call our office at (605) 349-2221 or use our contact form.